I have not been compensated by popchips for this post in any way except the giveaway benefit to my readers. Opinions are 100% my own, and as always I thank you for supporting brands that support The American Mama.
Are you a popchips addict too? If you haven’t tried these yet, I’m here to inform you that you have not yet lived. Better for you than potato chips and they come in perfectly craveable flavors, these are one of my favorite snacks when I just want the undeniable crunch of chips.
“Just in time for summer, popchips is introducing our brand new, 15% more to love bags of delicious-ness! 15% more means more of the great flavor you expect from popchips, more chips to share with friends and family (if they’re lucky), and still only half the fat of regular fried chips. did we mention you get all this at the same great price? summertime and the snacking is easy!
Available in flavors, such as sea salt and barbeque potato, and nacho cheese tortilla, popchips are the perfect snack to keep you looking cool and feeling satisfied. whether you’re having a picnic in the park, heading out on a summer vacation, or relaxing by the pool, we’ve got all your summertime snack needs in the bag.”
They recently teamed up with Top Chef contestant Dakota Weiss and asked her to dish up some creative recipes for BBQs. She created a full summer menu incorporating popchips into small bites, sides and tasty desserts for your celebrations. Recipes include:
- grilled corn on the cob with avocado and bbq popchips
- crackling cole slaw with bbq popchips
- butter lettuce “wedge” with sea salt and vinegar popchips vinaigrette
- deviled egg with sea salt popchips
- pb&j with banana and sea salt popchips
- red, white and purple potato salad with sea salt and vinegar popchips
- grilled shrimp salad with sea salt popchips
- grilled kobe dog with bbq popchips, pickled cabbage and tomato salad
- white cheddar mac and cheese with a sea salt and vinegar popchips crust
- salted caramel and bacon popsicle with sweet potato popchips
- maple–bourbon ice cream crusted with sweet potato popchips
Take a look at this shrimp salad below and tell me 1- your mouth is watering, isn’t it?, and 2 – why didn’t we think to use chips like this?? I mean, I probably know why. Straight out of the bag is usually as far as they get in my house. And within a day. Maybe two.
grilled shrimp salad with sea salt popchips – you can find this, and all of the delicious other step-by-step recipes here
popchips come in 3.5 oz. share bags with 15% more to love with friends and family and have a suggested retail price of $2.99 per bag. For additional information visit www.popchips.com.
And one lucky reader will be winning a one-month supply of popchips! Please enter below and tell us what your favorite flavor is, and if you have any creative recipe ideas of your own!